If you or your organization supports rising young executives and would like them to join my program, please contact me. The organization and I enter into an agreement that will provide to the executives, at absolutely no cost (except for reimbursement of travel expenses for live training):
- A paperback copy of Achieving Digital Trust.
- A professional training content portfolio that may include (as desired by the organization):
- Access to a recorded webcast, Exploring the Trust Decision Model.
- A live, interactive webcast, Making Trusted Decisions as Leaders.
- Attendance at a live conference or seminar for a live, interactive training session (up to two hours), The Tools to Build Digital Trust.
- Enrollment to receive my periodic newsletters.
The Inaugural Launch
In Fall, 2016, the Hispanic IT Executive Council became the first sponsor of this Buy One-Give One program, on behalf of their Emerging Executives Program. Nearly 20 participants engaged with Jeffrey, working across a problem statement drawn from his Oxford teachings on how to make trusted decisions as business leaders.
“Jeffrey’s training on how leaders can make trusted decisions in the Digital Age was substantive, engaging, and valued by our program participants. His content is well-designed and tailored to the demands of busy executives. We look forward to his long-term involvement.”
– Anne-Marie Azzi