Planning & Logistics
My training, coaching, and speaking events are booked on a first-come, first- served basis, and take into account the ongoing production requirements for the Ritter Academy.
In preparation for a live on-site training or speaking event, the client agrees to secure and provide the following:
- Presentation Room (classroom style seating to enable appropriate small-group learning exercises, if applicable)
- Refreshments/Lunch for Attendees (per client’s preference)
- In Focus Projector (for display behind speaker location)
- Lectern and Side Table (for notes)
- Wireless Remote Lapel Microphone
- Extra Battery for Wireless Remote
- Two Flip Charts with Fresh Multi-Color Markers
- Drafting Chair or Teaching Stool with Back Support (events more than one hour)
Unless otherwise specified, all of the items listed must be provided and be in good working order, for the event to commence. I provide my own laptop computer and will deliver to the client a master copy of all appropriate training handouts for duplication (or electronic distribution).