Engineering Digital Trust
This workshop transfers to your team the knowledge and tools required to achieve and sustain trust. It is like sending your team to learn at one of the world’s leading universities. But faster, focused, and designed for your specific priorities.
Working With You
Jeffrey customizes the program to your team and business, and gives you access to the same insights, resources, and problem-solving exercises he developed in his oxford courses. The content is streamlined and focused so you get the maximum impact from your investment.
Two Day Workshop – Itinerary
- Day One
- Workshop Introduction
- Module 1.1 – What are the problems to be solved?
- Module 1.2 – How is trust defined for the digital age?
- Module 1.3 – How do we decide to trust?
- Module 1.4 – How can you use the Trust Decision Model?
- Module 1.5 – What are the tools for engineering digital trust – Part 1?
- Day Two
- Module 2.1 – What are the tools for engineering digital trust – Part 2?
- Module 2.2 – Does engineering trust require a new process model?
- Module 2.3 – How do we use the tools to engineer digital trust – Part 1?
- Module 2.4 – How do we use the tools to engineer digital trust – Part 2?
- Module 2.5 – How does digital information acquire value?
- Module 2.5 – What are the  essential objectives achieved by digital trust?
- Module 2.5 – Discussion; Wrap-up; Evaluation Feedback
What Your Team Receives
- A digital notebook of 100+ content assets and process engineering tools.
- A complimentary, one-year subscription to the Trust Revolution Knowledge Assets, developed and maintained by Jeffrey for the benefit of the Trust Tribe.
- Pre-release deliveries of any blogs, videos, or new articles authored by Jeffrey.
- For each team, one hour of follow-up conversations with Jeffrey, either as a team or one-on-one, to ask questions, problem solve, or reinforce learning content (good for one year from Workshop completion).
Call or Sign Up Now!
Use our Join the Revolution form, check Customize a Team Workshop,
or Call Jeffrey at 202.285.7385.
Begin your journey toward mastering trust in the digital age today.
Other workshop topics
Learning to Make Trusted Decisions
Mastering the Economics of Digital Trust
Workshops are best delivered off-site, away from cell phones, emails, and easy access to other coworkers.